Thursday, October 8, 2009

Livin' the dream

I don’t know about you, but I’m one of those people who’s getting older every single day. This year I decided to let my Halloween costume celebrate my aging process, rather than wasting all that nutty time on appearances, smoke and mirrors. These costume accessories may appear manly, but they are going to be extra-cool on a woman.



















For starters, I got some over the hill gums. Yeah, my gums probably look a lot like this anyway, but I’ll admit, I wasn’t brave enough to take this costume all the way to its potential. These are also going to be great for those times when I feel like there’s something caught in my teeth that I can’t get out and I’m in a public place.



















Also got some geezer nose hair glasses. I wore them to the grocery store and hardly got a reaction, hmph. Maybe the glasses are just too much like the ones I normally wear…

I know, I know…old isn’t all that original an idea. A lot of you are trying it these days, some with amazing results. But here’s why I’ll be rockin’ the oldster like few others:

















It’s a subtle touch, but when people notice my Dio ring, they’ll know how much I really care about this whole old thing.