Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag



















Here’s a lovely item for those days when the world’s rubbing you the wrong way. Sometimes turning the other cheek simply doesn’t work, and on those occasions, it’s time to unpack the
bitch kit. It comes with three notepads – a bitch list, a list labeled “you are such a bitch because,” and the open-ended blank “dear bitch” letter. You also get both a pen and a pin (we’re suppressing a strong desire to discuss possible uses for the pin), some post-it notes, and a booklet of bitchy quotes to get you started. I don’t know about you, but once I unleash my inner bitch (I keep her on a pretty loose rein) I don’t really need any assistance. However, if you’re kind of shy or reluctant to get bitchy, the kit should at least give you a push in the right direction. Once you get started, you’ll get the hang of it in no time.