Friday, October 31, 2008

Have a weekend of great sex


















This kit sounds great, promising a most fabulous weekend, until you realize it’s really just a book and some melted candy. Then maybe your enthusiasm level dwindles. Mine did. I mean, reading is a wonderful activity, heartily endorsed for all the right reasons, but it kind of gets in the way of that potential weekend of great sex that was just dangled in front of me. How about if I read the
book on weeknights?

To help you embark upon your great sex weekend you get some chocolate body paint and a brush (probably a
weekend brush). There’s also a coupon which reads: when you give me this coupon, I will slather Chocolate Body Paint® all over any part of your body. Maybe it’s because I started dipping into the Halloween candy several days ago, but I’m kind of burnt out on chocolate right now. Maybe we could just cut straight to the chase?