Wednesday, September 10, 2008

That's just the top of it



















Now here’s something I really appreciate, because the last time I thought about buying cereal two things deterred me: its price and the fact that it loses its crispy crunchiness so quickly, even when I spend a lot of time fussing with the inner wrapper trying to insure an air-tight seal. This is a little like a chip clip for your cereal and cracker boxes, and conceptually similar to those seal-a-meal deals, except that it won’t decrease the volume of your food. It’s more like turning your cereal box into a cardboard Tupperware container. If you’re one who enjoys lidding, sealing, closing, and other methods of maintaining food freshness, these box toppers are just the ticket.

Cereal sold separately. In fact, this photo’s had me craving Berry Ohs all day.