Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bacon Floss






















Bacon floss! Now there truly are no excuses left for not practicing a dentist-recommended regimen of oral hygiene. Imagine the combination of smooth, clean teeth and that smoky delicious artificial bacon flavor. Product deposits a small drop of bacon fat between teeth, making it much easier to get into those tight spots and leaving an oily aftertaste that’s almost impossible to get rid of. Try flossing right after your next big, eggy meal. Your mouth will say “thank you.” Not intended for use with bacon-flavored toothpaste. Sorry, no CODs.

My brother: oh good lord. Bacon Floss...I can't even begin to address this.
Meat-based dental care products--because mint is for pussies! Try our new Liver-n-Onion Mouthwash...or our new Lamb-Kebab Chewing Gum (also available in Trout), for your on-the-go lifestyle, or times when you can't brush. For external use only. Avoid contact with skin, and clothing.


I knew you'd be totally in love with the idea of bacon floss. Nothing says fresh like bacon, after all! Think of kissing someone with a mouth that probably smells quite similar to some of the beggin’ strip type of treat that I buy my dog! I know when she gives me those post-treat kisses, with their oddly piquant blend of plastic, liquid smoke, fake bacon and je ne sais quois, I can barely resist slipping her a little tongue. The bacon makes her that much hotter.