Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Headgear from hell




















Another day, another present for you...‘cuz we all wants 7 lbs of pocket-fill on our haids! It’s “as safe and secure as the hat on your head”–which, unless you glued it on, ain’t all that secure!

Plus, it allows you to “use your head and stay organized”–man, I hope they come up with other things I can use my head for!

“use your head and stay self-absorbed”
“use your head and those nails will stay pounded!”
“use your head and stay single”

And then there’s “turns your hat into another pocket!” line

“turns your shoes into another toilet!” my brother: No, that would be the in-sole-liminator
“turns your buttons into another set of worry beads”
“turns your wifebeater into another pair of socks”
“turns your pants into another man purse”

Best of all, there’s the oh-so-clever wordplay of the name itself. Visorganizer…you know someone got all slap-happy when he came up with that one. In fact, I’ll bet the name preceded the product. Then it became a lifestyle. Dude also has a patent on the:

Visorgan, which allows you to play wonderful midi-like tunes wherever you go…the
Visogre, which allows you to wear your Halloween costume face or roll it up for safekeeping, the
Visorbit, which looks a little like a beanie with a propeller and allows one to fly at least 15’ in the air (batteries not included), the
Visorder, which works kind of like a robotic waitress hat, the
Visoracle, which is actually a Magic 8 ball taped to the top of a visor, the
Visorator, which turns even the most boring of dolts into a witty, suave speechifier, the
Visorca, which turns your hat into another ass! Holds up to 25 pounds!
Visorchestra…you’ll never be alone again
Visoregano…for those quick Italian dinners
Visorgasm…for home use only! Please, people, stop wearing your Visorgasms on the bus!

I know, I know. It’s sad how much fun I can have with something as stupid as the Visorganizer.

My brother: it doesn’t surprise me at all