Tuesday, July 1, 2008

'Cause sometimes we all get bored with ourselves











Wow, I didn't think you could still buy these, but they're available at a few ultra-discriminating retailers nationwide. A hat with a built-in mullet wig--the jealousy I feel when I think of such a simple, beautiful All-American idea! If at some point in my life I'd thought of anything that wonderful, even for half a second, I wouldn't need a job now!

Think of the convenience on bad hair days. Or those devil-may-care instances when you feel like taking a drive out on the open road, your hair blowing back in the breeze, but you're a little short in the hair department. Why deny yourself the sensation? You're a business in front, party out back kind of guy! Let all your friends and neighbors see your true colors!

(Wig available in dark brown only; the blond is always the first to sell out, and the whitish-gray is a close second.) Also useful for bank robbers, those of you hiding from your angry exes, and people who look like the guy in this photo and just need a little extra help. Really, it's hard to tear my eyes away from this.